We at TaskGun have been providing the best service possible for our clients. We have a few rules and guidelines that we ask you to abide by in order to keep this service running smoothly. If your ad violates any of these rules or guidelines, we will have no choice but to remove it from our platform.
You must not run ads that:
- 1. are disruptive or annoying to most people, such as flashing animation or too many pop-ups and ads.
- 2. have malware, viruses and other harmful software like spyware or adware.
- 3. contain deceptive, fraudulent or illegal content (e.g., phishing scams, get quick rich schemes, investment schemes, HYIP, etc).
We do not allow the following:
- 1. Sexually suggestive content, including partial nudity (e.g., underwear or swimsuits) or close-ups of breasts, butts, or crotches; sexual humor (e.g., innuendo); overt sexual appeals; imagery of people in explicitly sexual positions; and any other content that is overtly suggestive or sexually provocative
- 2. Violence or graphic violence
- 3. Profanity or swearing—including text and images—though we do allow occasional use of mild profanity as determined by our review team in accordance with local standards (e.g., one instance per ad). We also permit non-sexual expletives if they are relevant to the message being conveyed by advertisers
1. You may not target your ads to people based on sensitive categories such as race, religion, or national origin.
2. You may not target your ads to people based on disability or medical condition. This includes targeting by behaviors that community members associate with certain disabilities, even if there is no intent to mock or belittle the person's disability.
3. You may not target your ads to people based on sexual orientation or gender identity. This also means that you may not use self-identification information in other areas where it is possible for users to self-identify around factors like their sexual orientation or gender identity (e.g., publishing an ad about diverse families and then targeting only LGBT parents).
Prohibited content categories
We prohibit the following content categories:
- 1. Pornography, including sexually explicit material
- 2. Violence, including graphic and gratuitous violence
- 3. Hate speech, which includes speech that attacks or demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status and/or sexual orientation/gender identity/expression. This category also includes content that glorifies violence against individuals or groups; incites others to commit violent acts; or condones violence as a legitimate means to establish authority over another person. We define hate speech as words (including but not limited to statements written online) that communicate hostile beliefs about a protected group
Your ads must be in compliance with all applicable laws, statutes, regulations and policies. If you are unsure about any of the rules or have questions about whether your ad is in violation of any of them, please contact us.
If we find that your ad violates one or more of these rules, we may reject it or stop showing it at any time without liability to you.